Thursday, July 26, 2007
Undying Greed
Greetings to those of the Order and Citizens of the glorious Undercity. Lets get to it shall we. I was greedy before the plague took me and I am even more greedy now. Funny how some things are unaffected by death and time. Hmm yes to the point. I have taken up adventuring with a young Paladin, she amuses me and for some unknown reason will not leave me alone. I try to use this to my advantage of course. I send her on dangerous missions into hostile lairs and then make her hand over the precious coins and lovely items she collects. Naturally I do most of the work and she merely gains battle knowledge bah. It seems I cannot get her killed and off my back no matter how I try. I now extend an offer to my confederates within the Order. We often venture into places that are rife with treasure for the less seasoned among us. If you wish to join us in one of our adventures, please mail me and let me know when would be a good time. I will post one per week and it will be by popular choice. Join us for glory adventure and maybe we can make this Paladin leave me alone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How amusing. It's almost like you have a pet Toxos.
((seriously, I loved your post, pretty funny.))
Post a Comment