Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Norgannon's Puzzles





As many of you may know for the past week I have been serving the Dark Lady's will in Kalimdor, with the first phase of my mission completed I now need help with the second.

I have in my possession a Tome of ancient origins; it holds untold knowledge and perhaps answers to many of our collective questions. Sadly it is sealed with several "Soul Wards" Seals meant to test the ability and worth of any who seek to possess the knowledge contained within; as described by Lord Varimathras.
This brings me to our task, we are to "Solve" or "Break" these seals but we must open the Book by any means necessary. That leaves us with two options; one, break the seals magically and damn any possible consequences to have the book in the lady’s hands ASAP. Or two, solve the riddles and remove the seals as they where designed.
I leave the path up to you all, I shall merely show the way, now I shall share the first puzzle with you, please mail all possible answers to me and in one weeks time I shall attempt to open the first seal, I shall reward whom ever has the correct answer. If we cannot solve it by weeks end, I will attempt to break the seal by magical means.

-The Shadow Seal-
"Who makes it has no need of it.
Who buys it has no use of it.
Who uses it has no knowledge of it.
What am I?"


In the Lady’s Name,
Seriina Numenesse
Shadow Lord

No comments: