As I had mentioned at the last meeting I am being sent on assignment for some time in Zangarmarsh of Outland. It is not a dangerous mission, but one however that I must take in extreme secrecy. Naturally, a new leader will have to be chosen to continue watch over the Shadow and to ensure that i's destiny proceeds unhindered. Most of you know Seriina Numenesse has been a faithful follower during her time with us. It is because of her charisma, her unyielding faith in our mission, and her devotion to Sylvanas that I humbly bestow upon her the position of Shadow Master. Listen to her order and advice as you would my own.
During this time I expect the Shadow to prosper. We hold steady at thirty members but continue to grow. Spread word of our order but invite only those who are worthy. I will not return to see an order of misfits, but an order mightier and more powerful than before. When I return after three weeks time, I will expect to see the prominence of the Shadow...
For Sylvanas, for the Forsaken, for the Sin'dorei!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment