I have created this document in the hopes that it will aid us in communication with one another. Future events that require the attention of the Shadow will be listed here. Please register to this website and post a reply to this message. Then, introduce yourself to the rest of the Shadow. This will act as your profile. Whoever does this best will receive a powerful item from myself....
Patience, discipline,
Nokzhal Frostreaver
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The time of the Shadow has certainly come! Members new and old can look forward to the day that the Dark Lady gets her way...for now we do her bidding!
Excellent a forum for communication
Cursed to walk Azeroth for eternity, blessed to be in the Dark Lady's service.
Argead signing in.
Bravo Kanashii! I am glad you have returned.
Hiyas:
My name is Mayheim and I am a very young bloodelf paladin that has much to learn about myself and the will of the dark lady whom I serve. My sword sheild an any other means are here to serve my brothers and sisters who are loyal to the banshee Queen Lady Sylvanas.
mayheim
Hail and Salutations!
My name is Sankt. I have served under the Blood Knight regime for a few seasons now and I come here to strengthen the bond between Silvermoon and Undercity. We must unite together to push back the undead scourge. I will aid Sylvanas and her followers in any way possible. My services are at your disposal.
Sankt
Welcome Sankt.
Post a Comment